Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 9, 2016

SIXTY FACTORS WE LOVE DADDY

Delighted Birthday, Pops!
I asked the family (all them!) to help me make this list of some of the factors we're thankful for you.
We'll let you think who said exactly what!
We love you.

1. He lets me drive the tractor.

2. He constantly has good suggestions.

3. He plays soccer with us.

4. He's not afraid to call Don out.

5. He makes us things.

6. He responds calmly. (Remember when I glued my fingers together, and you calmly went to the hardware shop for acetone? Or when I inadvertently dyed my hair purple and you took me to the supermarket for another box of color? Or when I had that hit and run and called you from the filling station. Nevermind. Or when I got that tattoo and went to your office to show you? Okay. We'll stop here.).

7. He's our good friend; not simply our father.

8. He sends us Bible verses everyday.

9. He's the glue that holds this crazy team together.

10. He likes fast vehicles!

11. He's driven by the gospel.

12. He was OCD prior to it was a thing.

13. He's our first phone call in a crisis. And he's talked all of us down off a ledge often times.

14. He's my friend. *.

15. He's generous.

16. He puts his family prior to his work.

17. He's down to earth and never ever sees himself as much better than anybody else.

18. He enjoys Jesus!

19. His stuff is our stuff.

20. He encourages me when I'm down.

21. He always takes him time to do a task for me ... and it always ends up best.

22. He did my science tasks.

23. He lets me do whatever I desire!

24. He's generous.

25. He's my buddy. *.

26. He handed downed good genes.

27. He has a lot of phrases. I roll my eyes; however I like them all.

28. He does not talk too much.

29. He understands God's word.

30. He prefers to discover new things.

31. He's a contemporary John Wayne.

32. He's a good listener.

33. He laughs without making any sound.

34. He does not like felines.

35. He takes care of Mommy.

36. He's an organizer.

37. He's patient.

38. He's loyal and helpful-- no matter what!

39. He has a soft heart and isn't really afraid to weep.

40. He's great in a crisis.

41. He taught all of us to shoot.

42. He practices what he preaches.

43. He's taught us to be "street smart" and a few of it stuck.

44. When Mommy drags him to the thrift store he discovers good stuff for ME!

45. He speaks to Jesus on our behalf. From wishing our salvation to some of our big life choices; he's ruthless and dedicated to interceding for us.

46. He constantly says, "I'm proud of you.".

47. He's truthful.

48. He's a good Grandpa.

49. He never ever requests for anything.

50. He keeps his word. Constantly.

51. He's never ever dissatisfied me.

52. He was strict when we were young.

53. He purchases adequate products to last 15 years anytime we send him to the store.

54. He understands ways to fix things.

55. He taught us that life isn't about being happy, however being holy. And while we may not always understand God's strategy, it's for his magnificence and our good.

56. He never pretends to be best.

57. He loves his task.

58. He's respected in the neighborhood, and we're proud to state he's our Dad.

59. He taught us to live within our ways.

60. He's not scared of change and knows that despite the fact that the Gospel never changes, our techniques of sharing it have to.

* Mother and Don can fight it out over the best buddy title.:-RRB-.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét